- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: Cindy, I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
That i might have to return my kitten to the pound.
Ive already gotten so attached with him
Im about to cry of the thought of him leaving forever
Why didnt they tell me he has been sick since he was born before i took him home and loved him somuch!
ugh i hate this =”(
am i in love
but i do really care about him and never would want to hurt him
i miss you habbibii
your kisses and cuddles =”(